Sunday, April 11, 2010

Catching up and a bit of a change.

Because I am horrible at keeping up with the 365 project and uploading photos to the blog, I have decided to turn this into just a photoblog and not a 365 project. The goal is the same, the plan to get there is just a little different. I will continue to take photos and post them a couple times a week. Hopefully over time I will see improvement and will learn more and more about photography along the way.

So here are some photos from while I was away:
I'm not sure how I feel about the tilt on this one, but I liked the lighting, even if it is overexposed. I took the shot and forgot to change my ISO setting. oops.
35mm
Exp 1/25
f/2.8
ISO 1000


Mia was fascinated with the raindrops on the window in our loft. I definitely need to work on my exposure and lighting on this one, but I still love the moment.

24mm
Exp 1/400
f/3.2
ISO 200

Playing with my new lens...the rain on our patio table.

62mm
Exp. 1/100
f/4
ISO 200

My new Epiphanie camera bag arrived! In between studying for my exams and playing with my cats, I snapped a quick picture of my beatiful new bag.


Here is my new lens - Nikon 24-85mm. I am still playing with it and I'm not sure exactly how I feel about it, but so far it's not too bad. This picture is horribly out of focus but you get the point.

I used this lens at a conference this week and had some pretty good results with low light. Any problems with focus and exposure were purely the fault of the photographer ;)

No comments: