1. Chocolate: The city of Strasbourg is filled with chocolatiers and other delicious sweets and pastries, making it more than just a little difficult to stick to my diet!
2. Numbers: We found these interesting Roman Numerals on a tablet in the Strasbourg Cathedral.
3. Canned Food: My favorite canned food and soup is Kurbis Crème Soup (Pumpkin soup). This is seriously the best soup I have ever had out of a can. I love it when pumpkin is in season because there are so many restaurants around here that have incredible Kurbis soup, but this stuff holds me over when I can get the fresh soups. I’m not sure what I am going to do when I move back to the States!
4. Music: The gorgeous organ inside the Strasbourg Cathedral was absolutely amazing. I got this shot literally seconds before they turned out the lights on it.
5. Stack: In my quest for chocolate, I found a very colorful stack of chocolates that were just too cute to not get a photo.
Linked up at: