Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday shooting at the Schloss!

Brandon and I decided to head to the Schwetzingen Schloss today to look around and take some photos.  It had rained a little earlier in the day so we were able to wander around with minimal crowds.  The gardens weren’t in full bloom but we did manage to get some pretty cool shots.

Schwetzingen-224

    Life and then Som

Not the greatest photo, but I wanted to test out my new 70-200mm.  We watched this little guy fish for awhile and were pretty impressed by his skills….and by the new lens!

Schwetzingen-89

SOOC Sundayjpg

15 comments:

Jan said...

These are both great photos. I especially like the heron.

Laura lok said...

beautiful shots love that flower

Nancy said...

Beautiful! Especially the SOOC shot. Love the lens! :)

Thank you so much for submitting to YSB this week, Angela. I truly appreciate it!

Cropped Stories said...

Gorgeous picture of the flower!

Michelle said...

Beautiful shots...love that heron!

Susan said...

Congrats on the new lens! Love the flower shot. :-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely shots! The new lens in your capable hands must be a winner!

Corey~living and loving said...

ooooooooooo stunning flower. I love purple...and the perspective on this is great. :)

helena said...

both beautiful photos - the flower is all my favourite colours

Anika said...

Beautiful!! What a nice way to shoot that flower, love the angle you chose!

Jessaca said...

Beautiful flower shot!!! Love the color purple!!
Enjoy your day!!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Oh my! I have no idea what the name of that pretty purple flower is, but I love it! Great composition.
Thanks so much for joining Alicia and I in our Crazy Days of Summer photo challenge. I'm following you now via GFC and hoping you'll be able to play along again as we move on to the "refreshing" theme on Friday. Thanks again! Have a great day. :)

Leigh Erin said...

Amazing photos. The color in that first one is brilliant!

Unknown said...

your flower shot is amazing, one that you could see in a magazine,

faith ann raider said...

I'm bopping in from Project Alicia - and I just wanted to say how much I LOVE your flower macro!! It's SO beautiful :)