Saturday, April 9, 2011

52 week photo project: Weeks 13 & 14

I’ve been a horrible blogger and photographer these past couple weeks.  Even with the gorgeous weather, I’ve been a bit of a slump.  Not really feeling too inspired to pull out my camera.  But I think that is okay, sometimes it is nice to take a step away from the camera and just enjoy the scenery.

I took these photos of some jewelry that my Mom made for one of my friend’s birthday.  After taking a 2 month trip around the world, courtesy of the US Postal System, the package finally made it here safely.  Even though the gift was a little late, my friend loved the jewelry and I was pretty impressed with my Mom’s skills.  I love the deep green of the jade.

Jewelry-36-1

Jewelry-34-1

Here is another macro from my garden shoot that I did last week.  Because I have such a hard time dealing with the posterization of reds and pinks I just cropped this image and left it as is. 

Garden-1-1

No comments: