Monday, January 17, 2011

52 week photo project: Week 2

This week wasn't a good week as far as photography goes.  Although we had another great snowboarding trip planned to the Alps (Austria this time), I was more focused on boarding than photography.  So on Saturday night (my last day of week 2), I broke my camera out in hopes of getting at least a couple shots for this project.  This definitely not the way I hope this project to go, but I blame the short work week and a day on the road.  Also, snowboarding on the mountain isn't exactly convenient for photography.  I have a camera backpack but since I'm not the best boarder I don't want to risk wiping out and damaging my camera and my own body.  Plus, I'm not sure how much I want to push the weather-proofing on my D300s.  One of these days I hope to take my camera out to the mountain and I was definitely wishing I had it as I watched the crazy boarders and skiers do flips in the snowpark.

Anyway, here are a couple shots from this week.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Tossing the pizza dough.

The view from our balcony.  Excuse the "noise".

One of our favorite places to eat in Mayrhofen.


A self portrait while shopping.

1 comment:

Maria Berg said...

You got the pizza in the air good work! MB