Monday, January 31, 2011

Macro Monday

The cold weather definitely has given me the winter blahs.  I keep looking out at the deceptive sunshine just waiting for spring to get here.  One of the things I am looking forward to most, is the chance to break out my 105mm macro lens and get some more macro practice.  I’ve never really been a flower or bug girl, but my macro lens has definitely changed that.  This photo was taken my first time out with the lens this last summer.  I was taking photos of the flowers in my garden when I got a little visit from a grasshopper!

macro 047

Click on the button and join in the challenge!macro monday

3 comments:

joco said...

Oh how nice, a 105 macro (prime I take it).
You lucky girl.
That is a wonderful shot, which is bound to please our hostess :-)

Anonymous said...

Great detail and composition!

Maria Berg said...

Perfect photo all sharp at the eye! Love the composition of the flower and bug and love the 3 color in the photo! We hope it soon will be spring and you can take more photos like this! MB