Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blizzard Blog Hop Intro!

So I'm trying to get more involved in the blogging community and meet new people, so I decided to participate in the Blizzard Blog Hop Meet and Greet. Hopefully I am doing this right...

Anyway, I'm Angela, a thirty-somehthing-ish living in Germany with my husband. We both work with the Army and on this tour, we have been in Germany for about 4.5 years. We have two awesome kitties that pretty much run the house and are awesome subjects for one of my favorite hobbies, photography.

Shortly after we got married, I bought my first DSLR and immediately fell in love with photography. I am a beginner but having fun exploring the world of photography and experimenting with lighting, shooting techniques and everything else.

In addition to photography, I love to run. And although I am not a fast runner, I absolutely love it and have run 3 half marathons so far and am training for my 4th. Eventually I plan to complete a full marathon, but who knows when I will find the time to train for it. My running time is my favorite "me" time, I don't listen to music (except when I'm on the "dreadmill"), it's just me, my thoughts and everything around me....perfection.

My husband and I love to travel, go snowboarding and just explore.

Well, that about sums me up! If you haven't joined the meet up, click below and sign up.

Blizzard  Bloghop 2010 hosted by Household 6 Diva

No comments: